Halloween is a great way to let loose and dress like you normally wouldn’t in real life. So why take it to such an extreme that your friends never talk to you again? Here are some ways to terrify guests of your party this Halloween.
1. Ku Klux Kegger – Racially motivated hate crimes won’t be the story to tell after this party.
2. Mathenanny – A hootenanny is a party of musicians. Why not a party of solving complex differential equations?
3. Boxing Retirement Home Social – Start a Fight Club with your elderly friends. Remember the rule about having to fight on their first time?
4. Used Gym Sock Hop – The guests have to wear them… no exceptions.
5. Exchange Urine Jars with a Hobo Party – Nothing says party like hobo urine.
6. Dancing with the Stars’… dead bodies… except no joke. See who freaks out first when they realize – it’s not make-up.
7. Litigation Luau – Create a bunch of unsafe party conditions and invite civil lawyers.
8. Free Meth Fiesta – Add more spice to any social occasion with tweaking meth addicts.
9. Binder of Women Binge – Yep…
10. Boy Band Blowout – Invite every thirteen-year-old girl over then tell them the latest boy band sensation of the week died in a plane crash. Invent beverages from their tears.
11. Cary Elwes Carnival – Trust me… the idea is more exciting than the party.
12. Bickering Sibling Ball – Make sure that you have a lot of party games and award unequal prizes.