1. Dress as Ronald Reagan and give out I.O.U. trickle down notes.
2. Give out Ben and Jerry’s ice cream with a leak in the package.
3. Pass out “10 Reasons You’ll Never Succeed” pamphlets.
4. Ask every parent out. Tell them the kids will be fine on their own.
5. Pass out tooth brushes (This really happens! Every year I got one!).
6. Camel Joe never seems to win over the parents.
7. A Hate Group Party Leader Costume and ask permission to give out reading material.
8. The Meth Lab Man giving out rock candy.
9. Dress up as a Fitness Instructor. Leave out a bowl of carrots and another with candy. Wire the candy with 10,000 volts. Grin as they decide.
10. Dress like a grandparent. Pass out toilet paper, eggs, and a gasoline soaked brown sack of dog poo. Then say, “You kids have fun now.”
11. Burn CD’s of your band. Guilt the children into paying for them.
12. Pass out fortune cookies with fortunes that teach various curse words.
13. Those miniature bottles of whiskey aren’t just for airplanes you know.
14. Taco Bell sauce packets. Yep, got do something with those sauce packets sitting in the fridge for years.
15. Set up a “Hell House” and pick really silly sins such as jaywalking, parking meter violations, and class tardiness.