While children are in no greater risk from sexual predators on Halloween than any other day of the year, better safe than sorry. Here are some tips to avoid sexual predators this Halloween.
1. Rig your kid with explosive paint dye. Use that dye they put in fake bills for bank robberies.
2. Adopt Newt Gringrich as your child. Ain’t nobody touching that shit!
3. Dress your child like the abusive family member that sent the sexual predator on his path of crime.
4. Those kids would sure be safe if those fake guns were real!
5. Hire a ninja to watch your child.
6. Since children being hit by a car is the only safety issue that statistically increases on Halloween, drive erratically down the road. The creeps won’t get your child if you hit them with a car.
7. Offer yourself instead.
8. Don’t let your child do anything. Ever. Just ignore the fact that crime rates have been dropping since the nineties and use paranoia to dictate your child’s life.
9. If you see a street full of kids but they all seem to disappear at one house, don’t let your kids stop at that house.
10. Hire a dwarf actor to trick-or-treat with your kids. Nothing turns off the sexual predators more than facial hair.